Perth QiYoga Retreats
Our Yoga Meditation Retreats Across Perth and Western Australia
Join Jen & Renee for fun, life-enhancing yoga retreats
BE HEALTHY – VIBRANT – BEAUTIFUL – STRONG
Mind and Body Urban Day Yoga Retreats
Yoga and Meditation Retreat dates for 2018 –
- 4 February (Click here for Boss Goddess Experience)
- 18 March
- 6 May
- 17 June
- 12 August
- 23 September
- 11 November
Yoga and Meditation Retreat Location
Our retreats are held at:
Cancer Wellness Centre | 80 Railway St | Cottesloe WA 6011
9.00am – 1.00pm
Want some help creating space to rejuvenate so you can get the most out of life?
Being busy can take its toll on our physical and mental energy reserves. Without taking time for yourself you won’t be able to perform at your best… So, QiYoga is joining forces with founder of Inspired Women, Renee Kacz to take care of your every need and help you totally relax in pampered comfort whilst learning the skills to meditate, move in a healing manner and get more out of life!
Our yoga & meditation retreats include:
QiYoga is not about turning yourself inside out, the time with Jen is your time to do what you can. We are all individual and unique and as yoga is a ‘work in progress’ listen to your body and only do what is comfortable. Jen, your QiYoga teacher for the day has been teaching QiYoga since 2009 – so you are in safe hands no matter what your level of flexibility, yoga experience or if you have any injuries or ailments.
- A variety of meditations will be taught on the day so you can be sure you will find one that works for you. We have heard so many stories of people who tried meditation, it did not work for them, so they feel it is not for them… QiYoga teach meditation differently. We cater for all personality types so join us and enjoy the benefits of going deep with meditation in an easy and enjoyable way!
If you suffer from the impact of stress (causing digestive disorders or fertility issues or anxiety) then this retreat can definitely help you.
- Be inspired by public speaker, business coach and the founder of Inspired Women, Renee Kacz, who will be sharing some pearls of wisdom on the day!
Let food be thy medicine
- Delicious and healthy morning tea – think amazing raw treats and possibly the best kombucha you’ve ever had!
- Connection – you will be able to walk away from this bliss-filled day with new connections and friendships with like-minded women.
What to bring:
- If you have your own yoga mat, it is better you bring it
- Please also bring a light weight blanket and/or pashmina
- You may like an eye cover for meditation
- Oh yes, you are welcome to bring your own water bottle to refill with natural spring water from Perth Hills at the end of the day too.
- Bring your smile! Everything else is provided!
Our QiYoga retreats are specially created to –
- Recharge with energy through the subtle fusion of chi-gung (energy clearing)
- Stimulate your natural healing ability to awaken your creative potential, manage your stress effectively and connect to your highest self through Brain
- Experience Hatha yoga focusing on finding strength and balance physically and mentally while you stretch, tone and release
- Learn Pranayama (breath extension) – while focusing on your breath it excludes all other worries
During all our retreats you’ll learn how to –
• Meditate and move to boost energy levels
• Meditate and move to feel amazing without too much effort!
• Prepare healthy food quickly and without costing a fortune
Designed just for you –
- Creating positive change and empowerment to help you be the best you can be to facilitate greater self-discovery, happiness and a more fulfilled life.
- Reduce your stress levels
- Improve your strength
- Gain tips on longevity
- Expand your flexibility and focus
Our retreats are all about you!
Whether you are brand new to yoga or brand new to raw and healthy living or a lifelong expert, our retreat will inspire and educate while helping you to relax and unwind in pampered comfort.
- Enhance your knowledge of raw food and healthy living and learn how to prepare raw meals, snacks and smoothies bring a more holistic and healthy approach to your entire lifestyle
- Enhance your wellbeing and your love-life
- Improve happiness, joy, fitness, mindfulness and balance
What others say about Jen’s Perth yoga retreats
“We had no idea it was going to be that life-transforming. An incredibly enjoyable weekend, thank you Jen.” – Keith and Mary Denby-Jones
“My daughter and I both came away feeling a new sense of peace and thoroughly enjoyed our time” – SJ & JJ
“My girlfriends and I all had such a great time. It was so professionally run, deeply informative and we all enjoyed every second of it. Can’t wait to go again soon.” – Monique Fletcher
“We just love Jen’s yoga retreats. They leave us feeling so uplifted and we always learn somthing new. Thanks Jen.” – Mr & Mrs Boulton
“Loved your retreat Jen and I am looking forward to your next one.” – Helena Collins
“The day was amazing! I had such a great time, I left feeling incredibly refreshed!” – Jane Anderson
“Such a blissful experience. I highly recommend it to anyone needing to ‘get away’ and unwind from stress or tension.” – Margaret Webster
“I’ve attended Jen’s yoga retreats year after year and I am never disappointed.” – Kate Wall
“I love the variation of content and the way Jen holds the space and energy. It makes the day a transformational and uplifting experience for everyone!” – Kathy Saxton
Past QiYoga retreats in Perth
QiYoga Urban Day Retreat – Kings Park
Energising Meridian Tapping – Perth Day Retreat