“Powerful Body – Peaceful Mind” Programmes
Do you or your colleagues
- Sit at a desk for hours on end?
- Suffer from stress?
- Feel overwhelmed by deadlines?
- Get back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain or headaches?
- Take numerous days off sick?
- Become easily frustrated with your work, colleagues or even your customers?
Corporate QiYoga® benefits employers and employees
It is well documented that employees make better decisions when they are not stressed.
Jen and Fiona head the global teams offering QiYoga® Corporate Yoga classes. Our style is based on the ancient, original Indian Hatha style combined with qi-gong/chi-kung.
The pressures and burdens of work often suppress our natural creativity. Solutions come to us when our mind is less preoccupied and allowed to “be.” During your yoga practice we aim to reduce the effects of these pressures and burdens, therefore you can enhance your creative potential and increase productivity.
We specialise in offering
- Back care
- Injury recovery
- Stabilising blood pressure
- Improving immunity
- Restoring health
- Boosting energy
Certain asanas (postures) massage and tone internal organs aiding total body health. Regular QiYoga® practice is a great way to help cope with stress, relieve tension, improve work output, raise productivity, creativity and improve concentration.
QiYoga®: for De-stress and Meditation
- Rebalance your body to promote deep healing and vitality
QiYoga®: for Specialised Training
- For beginners
- For students needing to work around injuries, prevent future injuries
- For students with HBP, LBP, ME, hyper-extension (are double-jointed) or you are pregnant
- To become fitter, more flexible, have a stronger body and more peaceful mind
QiYoga®: for Back Pain
- For ailments ranging from general discomfort to sciatica
- Click here for private 1-to1 yoga sessions to help you heal back pain faster than group yoga classes
Yoga for preventing long term stress related health disorders
Including heart disease, diabetes, back pain, RSI, carpal tunnel, IBS, depression, cancer and so on.
When a company invests in wellbeing in the workplace this demonstrates to their employees the company cares and values them. The employee could then well be more inclined to reciprocate and go above and beyond their contractual obligation.
Companies are minimising costs of physical, mental, emotional stress
- Decreases the amount of sick days taken (absenteeism)
- Decreases number of coffee breaks taken
- Decreases number of smoking breaks taken
- It increases productivity
- It promotes wellbeing
- A healthier, happier workforce
- Improved emotional intelligence amongst workers due to decrease in stress and increase in positive emotions
- Greater clarity of mind for a ‘switched on’ workforce
- Increase in productivity and profits due to a less amount of sick leave being taken
- Positive ageing extends the working life of workers
- Reduce workplace/office related injuries and complains
- Enhance your company’s desirability as an employer
Previous QiYoga ® Corporate Clients
- Drug & Alcohol Department, Perth Australia
- Clayton Utz Law Firm, Perth Australia
- Health Department, Perth Australia
- John XXIII College, Perth Australia
- RK Lifestyled, Perth Australia
- Inspired Women of Perth, Australia
- The BBC, London
- British Steel (Director Level), London
- Kiehls, London
- Mind Body Spirit, London
- Mind Body Spirit Festivals, London
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Active Staff, London
- Running Bare, London
- Goldman Sachs (Director Level), London
- Clayton Utz
- Health Department
- John XXIII College
- RK Lifestyled
* This list does not include the numerous schools where QiYoga® is taught to teachers and staff
Book Your Course of Weekly Sessions
Blocks of 6, 8, 10 or 12 consecutive weeks.
Choose from weekly QiYoga® classes, meditation classes or combination classes (QiYoga® and meditation). Maximum 30 people
30 minutes: $75.00
45 – 60 minutes: $100.00
For up to date retreat information
Suggested payment methods
- Company pays the full amount for all employees to attend
- Company pays 50%, employees pay the other 50%
- Employees pay the full amount
Accepted payment methods
- Bank transfer
For Perth booking Enquires
Contact Jen – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 190 194