Unwind with Evening Yoga Classes – East Victoria Park (South of Perth)
QiYoga offers fun, therapeutic yoga classes that combine Qi gong (chi kung) and Hatha Yoga to leave you feeling balanced physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Want to feel less stiff?
- Want to feel less stressed?
- Want to get fit and flexible the easy way?
- Don’t want to feel intimidated especially if you are out of shape or haven’t exercised for some time?
Then QiYoga is the style of yoga you are looking for!
QiYoga is an extremely effective way to maintain your mind and body in good health, improve your balance and flexibility. QiYoga is different to any other style of yoga you may have ever tried. QiYoga loosens your muscles before you stretch so you CAN do the postures more easily and enjoyably – listening and being mindful of your body’s capabilities.
All ages and abilities welcome, suitable for beginners through to seniors!
|6.00 – 7.00pm||Beginner – Intermediate Yoga Vic Park|
Family & Community Centre
Cnr Gloucester and Kent St
East Victoria Park WA 6101
WEDNESDAY 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Yoga Class Prices
10 Class Pass $160.00
5 Class Mini-Pass $85.00 (for new students only) to $80.00 cash on the day
Single entry $20.00 cash or pre-pay via bank transfer or PayPal
What to bring
Please bring to yoga
- Water – glass bottles are okay
- Towel – if hands perspire
- Blanket – for meditation
Email Jen – email@example.com
Call Jen – 0407 190 194
Yoga with Jen will focus on alignment and breath to help you
- Improve sleep
- Breathe deeper (improving your lung function) and stretch further
- Improve your mood
- Stretch and tone your body
- Become more flexible
- Tone your waist line
- Relieve back pain
- Keep your mind sharp and improve memory recall
- Improve concentration
- Gently detoxify
- Strengthen bones (decreasing risk of osteoporosis)
- Manage stress
- Decrease pain from arthritis or other conditions related to joint inflammation
- Minimise blood pressure and heart disease
- Heal symptoms of asthma
- Boost fertility
- Assist with menopausal discomfort
- Strengthen pelvic floor and ease back tension
- Learn to/ or enhance your meditation
Private 1-to-1 Yoga
Benefits of QiYoga
- Master the Yogic Breath to de-stress you body and breathe correctly in your yoga class
- Learn how to adjust poses taught in general classes to suit your body type
- Get faster results: eg – improve flexibility faster, improve posture, improve balance (physical, mental, emotional)
- And so much more
How to Book Private Yoga Classes with Jen
Book your 1-to-1 private QiYoga class for $90.00 (or reduced to $70.00 when 10 classes are pre-paid) – 60 minute class in Subiaco or your home
Book your 1-to-1 private Fertility Yoga class for $120.00 (or reduced to $99.00 when 10 classes are pre-paid) – 75 minute class in Subiaco or your home
Home and office visits can be catered for too
Email Jen – click “here” for bank details and confirm your booking time or please phone for bespoke requirements
Call Jen – 0407 190 194