<img class="alignnone size-full wp-image-6846" src="http://www.qiyogafoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/essential-oils.jpg" alt="essential oils" width="300" height="300" srcset="http://qiyogaperth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/essential-oils.jpg 300w, http://qiyogaperth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/essential-oils-150×150.jpg 150w, http://qiyogaperth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/essential-oils-55×55.jpg 55w, http://qiyogaperth viagra generica barata.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/essential-oils-250×250.jpg 250w, http://qiyogaperth.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/essential-oils-180×180.jpg 180w” sizes=”(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px” />
History of Essential Oils
Essential Oils have been around since earlier than Roman times. The Romans believed in the medicinal wisdom of essential oils using aromatherapy and aromatic herbs to promote health and hygiene. The process of extracting oil from plants remains pretty much the same either through steam distillation or cold pressing.
However not all essential oils are the same.
As there is no official grading system I suggest reading the label ensuring purchase of a high grade 100% essential oil. Purchase of a pure essential oil ensures maximum benefits.
3 Essential Oil Tips
Use oils in multiples of three making them 11 times more powerful
When using an essential oil by itself its strength is to the power of one. When combining two the effect is three times as powerful, and when combining three oils they become 11 times more potent.
Use high grade essential oils
When burning essential oils ensure it doesn’t need to be therapeutic grade. Therapeutic grade can be rubbed directly onto your skin however read the instructions on the label in case of allergies. Remembering that whatever we put onto our skin is absorbed into our blood stream so the less toxins we put onto our body the better our body’s health and wellbeing.
Use organic essential oils if possible
Anything organic has twice the amount of phytonutrients than commercially grown produce. So, if you are looking for faster health and wellbeing results (including boosting fertility) then go organic.
Essential Oils for Fertility
- Clary Sage
- Lemon Grass
- Roman Chamomile
- Rose Otta
- Ylang Ylang
Essential Oils for Balancing Hormones
What are hormones?
- growth and development
- sexual function
- adrenal glands (above kidney, mid-lower back region)
- pancreas (lower abdomen)
- pineal (brain)
- pituitary (brain)
- thymus (upper chest)
- thyroid (throat)
Foods for Hormone Health
- sugary, processed foods
- oils such as – peanuts, canola, soya
- coconut oil
- olive oil (not heated)
- sesame oil (not heated)
- fresh fruit and vegetables, preferably organic and sourced locally for maximum life force energy
- blue-green algae (Klammath is the best brand – which we are also a stockist for)
- maca (a super food available for all health food stores ideal for hormone nourishment, increasing libido, fertility, sperm count and reducing PMS symptoms)
- magnesium (I use magnesium oil as a skin spray. I prefer the transdermal version available from health food stores)
Activities for Balancing Hormones
- Enjoyable light exercise (don’t overdo cardio as this can exhaust the body and not long runs for men as this can reduce sperm count)
- Short sets of weight lifting (dumb bells with squats and lunges, kettlebells)
- QiYoga is ideal because it is the most therapeutic style of yoga around
- Sleep. Lots of sleep!
How to Balance Hormones with Essential Oils
- To help overcome low progesterone levels a blend of geranium, oregano and thyme (oregano use with caution and build up slowly as it may burn).
- frankincense, geranium, lavender and ylang ylang.